- Antonyms of PADDED
- Examples of usage:
- Russy slipped out of bed and padded over the thick carpet towards the place where the window seat was in the daytime - "The Very Small Person" by Annie Hamilton Donnell
- He himself was thrown back against the high padded hood of the chair there was a little frown on his set features a tiny puckering of the brows above his closed eyes - "The Rayner-Slade Amalgamation" by J. S. Fletcher
- She moved forward light gun swung easily across her leather padded shoulder and on the wood's sunny edge she seated herself straight young back against a giant pine gun balanced across her flattened knees - "The Fighting Chance" by Robert W. Chambers
- Top resources with antonyms for PADDED:
- Synonym. Antonyms. Definitions. The Classroom »; School Subjects »; How to Delete ... Power verbs create clear visual pictures without padding the sentence. Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for "padding" Spanish Central: Translation of "padding" Nglish: Translation of "padding" for Spanish speakers ... Synonyms and Antonyms of pad ... to go on foot <a cat padded silently by> Synonyms ambulate, foot (it), hoof (it), leg (it), pad, step, traipse, treadRelated Words ... 1 soft material that is used to fill the hollow parts of something <the padding is leaking out of that pillow> Synonyms fill, filler, filling, stuffing, waddingRelated ... padded - Meaning in Hindi, what is meaning of padded in Hindi dictionary, audio ... softened by the addition of cushions or padding ... Antonyms of padded.