- Examples of usage:
- How can the man do it if during his term of apprenticeship he has allowed himself to dally here and there down to moony dreamings over inscrutable beautiful eyes of a married lady for the sole reason that he meets her unexpectedly after an exchange of letters with her in long past days at school when she was an inexperienced girl who knew not what she vowed and he a flighty headed youngster crying out to be the arrow of any bow that was handy - "The Complete Project Gutenberg Works of George Meredith" by George Meredith
- Jest at that minute the door opened and Abner kem sa'nterin' in mild and moony as usual 'Sary ' says he ho - "Queen Hildegarde" by Laura Elizabeth Howe Richards
- By the way the Mayor said abruptly gazing at me in moony thoughtfulness that is curious now - "The Red Cockade" by Stanley J. Weyman
- Top resources with antonyms for MOONY:
- This page provides translation and definition of Moony in Hindi language along with grammar, synonyms and antonyms. Answer of question : what is meaning of ... Antonyms of Dark: bright, brightened, brilliant, illuminated, illumined, light, lit (or ... highlighted, spotlighted (or spotlit); moonlit, moony, starlit, sunlit Antonyms ... Antonyms of Murky: bright, brightened, brilliant, illuminated, illumined, light, lit (or ... (or spotlit); moonlit, moony, starlit, sunlitAntonyms bright, brightened, brilliant, ... Antonyms of Obscure: accessible, clear, nonambiguous, obvious, plain, ... (or spotlit); moonlit, moony, starlit, sunlitAntonyms bright, brightened, brilliant, ... 1 appealing to the emotions in an obvious and tiresome way <a sappy letter filled with silly romantic clichés> Synonyms chocolate-box, cloying, drippy, fruity, ...