- Antonyms of LONELINESS:
- association, companionship, company, converse, fellowship, society.
- Examples of usage:
Miss Hyde and I have missed him so much in our loneliness.
"Wives and Widows; or The Broken Life",Ann S. Stephens.
She and her mother had rarely been separated, and the suddenness and sadness of the present summons only added to the loneliness.
"Half a Dozen Girls",Anna Chapin Ray.
And, worse than this, she was so hard- hearted that she took Rapunzel to a lonely desert place, and there left her to live in loneliness and misery.
"The Red Fairy Book",Various.
- Miss Hyde and I have missed him so much in our loneliness.
- Top resources with antonyms for LONELINESS:
- Sidenote: if someone can come up with a word meaning the 'opposite of lonely', please do share ... Feelings of loneliness can trap you in an unfortunate cycle of negativity. When you are lonely, you are more likely to make negative assumptions about your ... While many couples manage to make long-distance love work, this kind of relationship comes with many challenges. Loneliness is a common problem when ... This period of time can be extremely lonely. However, you can handle loneliness after a breakup by reaching out to others and taking care of yourself. The word listed above (loneliness) is probably the correct spelling for the word that you entered ... Synonyms and antonyms of loneliness at Thesaurus.com
- compassion, forgiveness, mercy, pardon, pity.