- Antonyms of JUBILANT
- Examples of usage:
- The sound of thy merry voice Makes the old walls Jubilant and they rejoice With the joy of thy young heart O'er the light of whose gladness No shadows of sadness From the sombre background of memory start - "The Complete Poetical Works of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow" by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- George and his lovely wife rejoiced with the other jubilant people but they were happiest when they were alone with his mother - "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers" by Georg Ebers
- The section boss thus saved the arduous trip signed the necessary papers with a jubilant mark - "The Plow-Woman" by Eleanor Gates
- Top resources with antonyms for JUBILANT:
- 10 example sentences for Jubilant. Read this page and learn how to use Jubilant in a sentence. ... Jubilant antonyms. sad, unhappy, sorrowful, depressed. Synonyms for “jubilant” | The official Collins English Thesaurus online. Over 1 million synonyms and antonyms with quotations and translations to other ... Jul 17, 2015 ... English Quiz: Questions related to Antonyms is most common for all kinds of competitive exams. Take this ... Tick the antonym for Jubilant. Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for "jubilant" Spanish Central: Translation of "jubilant" Nglish: Translation of "jubilant" for Spanish speakers Britannica ... having or expressing feelings of joy or triumph <the nominee's jubilant acceptance speech before the cheering crowd> Synonyms cock-a-hoop, crank [ chiefly ...