- Antonyms of JOYFULLY
- Examples of usage:
- Making room for him in the midst of them all He called the child Peter's child perhaps who came joyfully to Him - "Child's Story of the Bible" by Mary A. Lathbury
- He had forgiven her ill nature she was certain of that and very joyfully she led the way to the parlor where as the full light of the lamp fell upon him she started involuntarily he seemed so changed - "Maggie Miller" by Mary J. Holmes
- Joyfully men saw them go towards Kriemhild - "The Nibelungenlied" by Unknown
- Top resources with antonyms for JOYFULLY:
- experiencing pleasure, satisfaction, or delight <the news of the child's safe return made us all joyful> Synonyms blissful, chuffed [British], delighted, gratified, ... joyfully - Meaning in Hindi, what is meaning of joyfully in Hindi dictionary, audio pronunciation, synonyms and ... Pronunciation of joyfully ... Antonyms of joyfully. Synonyms and antonyms for joyful. 1. joyful (adj.) full of or producing joy. Synonyms: joyous,; beatific,; overjoyed,; happy. Antonyms: joyless,; sorrowful,; unhappy ... Synonyms for joyful at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day. Synonyms for joyfully at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day.