- Antonyms of INSINUATE:
- announce, declare, proclaim, elucidate, explain, spell out, delineate, describe, eject, eliminate, exclude, expel, extract, withdraw, deduct, detach, subtract, reject.
- Misspellings for INSINUATE:
- insinde, cinncinati, insiitute, cincinnatie, antionette, obsinate, ownersname, insenuate, ininiate, cincinatti, instute, insiuated, insintive, infinate, inaminate, insinsear, cincinnato, insuborniate, inosintate, cincinati, cincinnat, ensinuating, insinerate, unsanatery, instiute, inciminate, instutue, cincinnnati, insint, insiust, insaate, cincinnti, incicate, insinuateing, incinuated, cinncinnatii, insenuating, insitue, insitiute, insinct, inisante, ensinuate, cincinnatti, cincinattie, assainate, infinute, intinate, unrinate, insigate, insinuiting, cincinncati, insnae, infiniate, insatute, cincinetti, insitutte, itsnot, innisant, incinuate, unfornuate, insinst, insinen, cincinnatii, cinncinatti, insurncae, insensiate, insande, incinuates, cinicinnati, insuinuating, incenuate, inpersonate, insitute, insittute, insidant, cinncinnati, ensenada, wensnday, assinate, insuate, cincinnate, insinia, inginuety, aninate, incidate, insonmia, insincer, incindet, inocinte, cinncinnatti, incentauate, encinet, cinciinati, cincinnait, cincinnati, insainaty, insind, insittue, instiutue.
- Examples of usage:
You will see, then, that my family pride and my worldly ambition are not founded altogether on those basements which move my laughter in another; if my feelings thereon are really, however, as you would insinuate, equal matter for derision, behold, my Julia, I can laugh equally at them!
"Paul Clifford, Volume 6.",Edward Bulwer-Lytton.
Well, he raved like a madman, declared that I had taken advantage of his absence to insinuate myself into the king's favor, and commanded me to obey him as the head of the house, in the name of my father.
"The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers",Georg Ebers.
" You mean to insinuate-" " Nothing," continued Maitland, finishing his sentence for him, and then quietly ignoring the interruption.
"The-Darrow-Enigma",Severy, Melvin Linwood.
- You will see, then, that my family pride and my worldly ambition are not founded altogether on those basements which move my laughter in another; if my feelings thereon are really, however, as you would insinuate, equal matter for derision, behold, my Julia, I can laugh equally at them!
- Top resources with antonyms for INSINUATE:
- There is no opposite for insinuate (imply, suggest) except to openly declare or state.However, the opposite action by the recipient would be to infer (assume an ... Insinuate definition, to suggest or hint slyly: He insinuated that they were lying. See more. 1 to introduce in a gradual, secret, or clever way <years were needed for the agent to insinuate himself into the terrorist organization> Synonyms infiltrate, slip, ... insinuate - Meaning in Hindi, what is meaning of insinuate in Hindi dictionary, audio pronunciation, ... Pronunciation of insinuate ... Antonyms of insinuate. Synonyms and antonyms for insinuate. 1. insinuate (v.) introduce or insert ( oneself) in a subtle manner. Synonyms: introduce,; bring in ...