- Antonyms of HYPOTHETICAL:
- empirical, empiric, clinical, practical, concrete, defined, definite, distinct, attested, authenticated, confirmed, demonstrated, established, proven, substantiated, tested, time-tested, validated, verified, nonspeculative, nontheoretical, observational, actual, factual, real.
- Misspellings for HYPOTHETICAL:
- hypethitical, hyopthetical, hypethetical, hypotherical, hypothical, hypothecial, hypethetically, hybatheticaly, hypocitical, hypthetical, hyporcitical, hypathetically, hypothecially, hypotheticly, hypotheical, hypothectical, hyperthetical, hypothectically, hypothermically, hypatheticlly, hypothec, hypotetical, hypathetical, hypotheticlly, hypoctitical, hypatheticals, hipothetical, hypotetically, hypethtical, hypothethical, hyperthetically, hypotethical, patheticaly, hypotheticaly, hypotheically, hypothecary, lhlypothetically, hypatheptical, hypothtical, empathetical, hypothitical, hypothetic, hypotheticals, hyopthetically, hyptheiticaly.
- Examples of usage:
Lalage had committed herself to an approval of a hypothetical Miss Battersby.
"Lalage's Lovers 1911",George A. Birmingham.
Is it possible that she can object to his introducing his hypothetical wife into the consideration?
"Doctor Cupid",Rhoda Broughton.
Hypothetical cases may be put in which the character of the change could be deduced from the known laws of electrical action.
"The Earth as Modified by Human Action",George P. Marsh.
- Lalage had committed herself to an approval of a hypothetical Miss Battersby.