- Antonyms of HAPHAZARD
careful, deliberate, methodical, organized, planned, systematic, arranged, aware, careful, conscious, constant, continuous, deliberate, established, even, fixed, methodical, nonrandom, orchestrated, ordered, orderly, organized, planned, purposeful, regular, set, stable, steady, systematic, systematized, thoughtful, willful, Managed.
- Examples of usage:
- The boy's fine body was trained in a haphazard way - "Our Nervous Friends Illustrating the Mastery of Nervousness" by Robert S. Carroll
- The conversation now became general and nothing further occurred to disturb the harmony and hilarity of the party only Errington seemed somewhat abstracted and answered many questions that were put to him at haphazard without knowing or possibly caring whether his replies were intelligible or incoherent - "Thelma" by Marie Corelli
- Except for her odd haphazard training he would have been dead - "Little Eve Edgarton" by Eleanor Hallowell Abbott
- Top resources with antonyms for HAPHAZARD:
- haphazard synonyms, antonyms, English dictionary, English language, definition, see also 'hazard',haggard',hardhearted',hazardous', Reverso dictionary, ... haphazard synonyms: adjective Having no particular pattern, purpose, organization, or structure: chance, desultory, hit-or-miss, indiscriminate, random, spot, ... careful, intentional, organized, planned, designed, systematic. Haphazard definition, characterized by lack of order or planning, by irregularity, ... 1. disorganized, unsystematic, careless, slapdash, helter-skelter. Antonyms without definite aim, direction, rule, or method <you should not begin writing haphazardly; first, make an outline> Synonyms aimlessly, anyhow, anyway, anywise ...