- Antonyms of GROAN:
- cheering, laughing, smiling, exultation, rejoicing, cackle, chortle, chuckle, giggle, guffaw, laugh, snicker, snigger, titter, twitter.
- Misspellings for GROAN:
- groupon, gran, groiund, gorwn, grren, rgion, crian, groen, kieron, krona, caroyn, grwow, grouing, joran, vrown, grion, gron, yourown, foran, grovin, gremany, grawn, grine, grouind, grden, groub, grouund, faraon, goany, crean, greaten, georigan, groing, goround, grane, granma, grean, geogain, qu'ran, groung, grownth, geraman, greaner, woran, growin, rogan, gernany, gorgan, growna, greman, grany, giovani, crownn, coranor, jrdan, groun, agarian, kiran, gryphon, graound, corian, gonan, jargan, gradn, gerogian, giogn, girraf, growa, gruman, horan, graoh, grahman, greecian, growng, corean, grrown, goron, grounnd, groow, corain, gemran, gurgoen, gotan, grounf, grodon, grount, carona, grenn, groown, greena, grewn, kuran, droan, gronala, grcin, granpa, groiwng, hugarian, grwon, ghosn, grownt, troun, groven, grounp, gront, coran, groind, growh, quoran, groiw, coreean, goekn, groovin, gardan, greant, gurgaon, grouo, grang, euroean, got'n, guaridan, groap, groand, graow, graond, grong, grummun, krsna, girona, grround, creon, grouns, togorian, gegan, grahmn, genona, granie, corrn, geona, croun, goona, groosan, groound, grba, groudn, srown, geovanni, greorian, gerany, ggrown, areaon, groaing, gerrman, gothan, graoe, karapan, tegron, growen, groath, guarana, qoran, garedn, gronw, korian, groeing, grian, grene, greaf, goan, cryaon, erona, garanee, groiwn, greean, grouw, grouwn, grory, grownd, growinf, diagran, gorean, gowan, gourkani, vrona, agraian, goman, griwn, crawn, gratn, rugerian, 3green, garman, guarian, grolw, greeno, croiwn, graoup, grohe, grinn, grone, grinne, grqain, grownig, agrain, coroan, crovn, crowan, grorga, georian, gerrnan, gramany, gerun, graing, grdaing, graine, greain, greenn, grreen, broan, graon, groanig, groon, gibran, jerihon, koreaan, ligrnn, qur''an, quran, q'uran, qouran, quraan, rican.
- Examples of usage:
This took place on the 6th of the Ninth Month, about 20 minutes past 2, without sigh or groan, even as a lamb.
"Memoir and Diary of John Yeardley, Minister of the Gospel",John Yeardley.
Then there was a groan which struck even Aby's ear; but Sir Thomas was still alive and listening, and so he went on.
"Castle Richmond",Anthony Trollope.
Then I felt rather than heard the father's groan.
"John Halifax, Gentleman",Dinah Maria Mulock Craik.
- This took place on the 6th of the Ninth Month, about 20 minutes past 2, without sigh or groan, even as a lamb.
- Top resources with antonyms for GROAN:
- Find comprehensive list of opposite words for Groan at our free antonym dictionary. 1 a crying out in grief <when the underdogs lost the playoffs, the groans of millions of disappointed fans were heard throughout the land> Synonyms lament, ... Synonyms and Antonyms of laugh ... whoop; grin, simper, smile, smirk Near Antonyms cry, groan, moan, sob, wail; face, frown, grimace, lower (also lour), mouth, ... 1 a long low sound indicating pain or grief <she uttered an agonized moan and clutched her stomach> Synonyms groan, wail Related Words blubbering, crying, ... groans - Meaning in Hindi, what is meaning of groans in Hindi dictionary, audio pronunciation, synonyms and ... Pronunciation of groan ... Antonyms of groan.