- Antonyms of GLEAMING
- Examples of usage:
- He seemed to see mockery in the gleaming eyes - "The Twilight of the Souls" by Louis Couperus
- Lord Arleigh clasped his wife in his arms and then he placed her at some little distance from himself where the silvery moonlight fell on the fair lovely profile on the golden head on the superb dress of rich white silk and on the gleaming diamonds - "Wife in Name Only" by Charlotte M. Braeme (Bertha M. Clay)
- He had drank just enough to feel remarkably brave and turning he encountered the strangely gleaming eyes that had frozen his blood that night in early summer - "The Fatal Glove" by Clara Augusta Jones Trask
- Top resources with antonyms for GLEAMING:
- Synonyms and antonyms for gleaming. 1. gleaming (adj.) bright with a steady but subdued shining. Synonyms: agleam,; bright,; nitid. Antonyms: dull ... Find what are the antonyms for the word gleam, check opposite words for gleam on our website. Dullness could considered to be an antonym for gleaming. Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for "gleam" Spanish Central: Translation of "gleam" Nglish: Translation of "gleam" for Spanish speakers Britannica ... the steady giving off of the form of radiation that makes vision possible <the door opened a crack and let in a gleam of light from the hallway> Synonyms blaze, ...