- Antonyms of FURNITURE:
- built-ins, fixtures.
- Misspellings for FURNITURE:
- furnitue, furnature, firnuture, furiniture, fourture, furnuture, furnituire, frutre, furnaiture, forniture, furtiture, funtiure, futture, futiure, farcture, fernature, fundraier, furniutre, furnitures, furturee, furture, fueture, furtre, furiture, fewature, fututre, furtniture, ferniture, furntire, fornitures, funriture, furtinture, firniture, furhtmore, fruniture, furniter, furutre, fututure, futurniture, fucture, funiture, furnitre, furntiure, farnborough, furature, furniure, fuiture, furnoture, furnitiure, funurture, furntiture, fruture, funature, furnitured, furnitaure, furninture, junture, fuinture, forfiture, furnture, furtinure, furnatiure, furniturre, funitures, furntuire, furinture, feruture, furnttured, furnituture, furtiure, urniture, furinature, fiurniture, furnite, furneture, furniature, singiture, fuuture, furniiture, miniture, furnitute, furnichure, furnitur, futniture, furnitire, funtire, fourniture, furnititure, furnutere, furnerture, furnishure, forefiture, funture, furntitre, favitore, furniturein, funirture, furbniture, fuurniture, furthetr, fhuture, frture, furuture.
- Examples of usage:
But I know lots of the ladies has pieces of that furniture; and most of them would be mighty glad to get rid of it.
"An Alabaster Box",Mary E. Wilkins Freeman and Florence Morse Kingsley.
Raphael, tell me, did no one advise you about the furniture of your hotel?"
"The Magic Skin",Honore de Balzac.
They lived for a time on the only capital they had- the poor furniture of their room.
"Mary, Mary",James Stephens Commentator: Padraic Colum.
- But I know lots of the ladies has pieces of that furniture; and most of them would be mighty glad to get rid of it.
- Top resources with antonyms for FURNITURE:
- Antonyms. Definitions. The Classroom »; Higher Education Prep »; Packing List for ... Check the college's website for a list of furniture that comes in each dorm ... Find comprehensive list of opposite words for Furniture at our free antonym dictionary. To double check that this is the correct word you can use the resources below to find the definition of furniture, antonyms for furniture, synonyms for furniture, ... Don't know your acronyms from your antonyms or your aptronyms from your ... e.g. in the relationship between chair and furniture, furniture is a hypernym; in the ... the movable articles (such as tables and chairs) in a room <we bought all new furniture for our new house> Synonyms appointments, cabinetwork, furnishings, ...