- Antonyms of FRICTION:
- concurrence, cooperation, accord, agreement, concord, concordance, harmony, peace.
- Examples of usage:
On account of the friction.
"The Wonder Island Boys: Exploring the Island",Roger Thompson Finlay.
But with another week, Rowland said to himself, it would leap erect again; the lightest friction would strike a spark from it.
"Roderick Hudson",Henry James.
Mr. Lincoln undoubtedly hoped thus to avoid unnecessary friction.
"History-of-the-Impeachment-of-Andrew-Johnson-President-of-the-United-States-by-the-House-of-Representatives-and-his-trial-by-the-Senate-for-high-crimes-and-misdemeanors-in-office-1868",Ross, Edmund G. (Edmund Gibson).
- On account of the friction.
- Top resources with antonyms for FRICTION:
- Synonyms and antonyms for attrition. 1. attrition (n.) the act of rubbing together; wearing something down by friction. Synonyms: rubbing,; detrition,; friction ... Antonyms. Definitions. The Classroom »; Higher Education Prep »; Science Project: ... Friction is encountered when an object comes into contact with a surface. Synonyms for “friction” | The official Collins English Thesaurus online. Over 1 million synonyms and antonyms with quotations and translations to other ... Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for "friction" Spanish Central: Translation of "friction" Nglish: Translation of "friction" for Spanish speakers Britannica ... a lack of agreement or harmony <there was friction between the two sides of the family> Synonyms conflict, disaccord, discordance, discordancy, disharmony, ...
- meticulous, painstaking, punctilious, cautious, chary.