- Antonyms of EGOTIST:
- altruist, humanitarian, philanthropist.
- Misspellings for EGOTIST:
- ecotorism, exorsit, eagainst, tkotwist, eletist, actiist, egsist, igsist, egotistial, ecosyste, efeatist, elitst, scottist, ecotileesd, agtainst, egotisic, ecstast, extist, etext, agentst, eleatist, egainst, getst, extasty, ecostystem, ametist, etticete, ectasty, asstoist, egotiscial, elacticity, ecstasty, elitisit, eectricity, regitster, exitst, allergytest, asstist, eltist, elekticity, ecoststem, ecotoursim, regtister.
- Examples of usage:
For the egotist is he who makes claims upon others, and the Individualist will not desire to do that.
"The Soul of Man",Oscar Wilde.
And he admired himself while I dressed in hot haste: a fine young fellow; not at all the natural egotist, but cast for death by the doctors, and keenly incredulous in his bag of skin.
"Dead Men Tell No Tales",E. W. Hornung.
The most offensive egotist is he that fears to say " I" and " me."
"A Cynic Looks at Life Little Blue Book #1099",Ambrose Bierce.
- For the egotist is he who makes claims upon others, and the Individualist will not desire to do that.
- Top resources with antonyms for EGOTIST:
- egotism - Meaning in Bengali, what is meaning of egotism in bengali ... Antonyms . humility = নীচাবস্থা , অবমানিত অবস্থা modesty = লজ্জা , বিনয় , নম্রতা , ভদ্রতা , ... Egotism definition, excessive and objectionable reference to oneself in ... Antonyms Expand. 1. humility, modesty, altruism. Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on ... a person who is overly concerned with his or her own desires, needs, or interests <she's an egotist who bores her coworkers with endless ruminations about ... egotist - Meaning in Hindi, what is meaning of egotist in Hindi dictionary, audio pronunciation, synonyms and ... Pronunciation of egotist ... Antonyms of egotist. Synonyms and antonyms for egotist. 1. egotist (n.) a conceited and self-centered person. Synonyms: show-off,; braggart,; line-shooter,; popinjay,; egomaniac, ...