- Antonyms of EARTH:
- petty cash, pin money, pocket money, spending money, mite, peanuts, pittance song.
- Examples of usage:
What on earth is 'conventional'?
"Girls of the Forest",L. T. Meade.
She has died in my arms: her last words have been spoken to me, her last look on earth has been mine.
"The Two Destinies",Wilkie Collins.
The earth seems waiting.
"The Story of Magellan and The Discovery of the Philippines",Hezekiah Butterworth.
- What on earth is 'conventional'?
- Top resources with antonyms for EARTH:
- Antonyms. (idealistic): have one's head in the clouds. The Earth has three layers, the crust, the mantle and the core. The Earth's crust is like the shell of an egg; it is the thinnest of the Earth's layers. The crust is ... 1 the celestial body on which we live <environmentalists who are committed to preserving the earth> Synonyms globe, planet, world Related Words cosmos, ... earth - Meaning in Hindi, what is meaning of earth in Hindi dictionary, audio pronunciation, synonyms and ... Pronunciation of earth. अर्थ ... Antonyms of earth. Synonyms and antonyms for earth. 1. Earth (n.) the 3rd planet from the sun; the planet we live on. Synonyms: dry land ... the solid part of the earth's surface.
- tolerable, supportable, resistant, sufferable, endurable.