- Antonyms of DISCOMBOBULATE:
- assure, reassure, satisfy, enlighten, inform.
- Top resources with antonyms for DISCOMBOBULATE:
- Dec 22, 2014 ... I'm looking for a good antonym to discombobulate. I'm aware that the word is made-up American slang and as such there is no such thing as to ... Define discombobulate and get synonyms. What is discombobulate? discombobulate meaning, pronunciation and more by Macmillan Dictionary. to throw into a state of mental uncertainty <our grandmother seems a bit discombobulated by all of this birthday fuss> Synonyms addle, baffle, bamboozle, beat, ... discombobulate - Meaning in Hindi, what is meaning of discombobulate in Hindi dictionary, ... Pronunciation of discombobulate ... Antonyms of discombobulate. Define discombobulated. discombobulated synonyms, discombobulated pronunciation, ... ThesaurusAntonymsRelated WordsSynonymsLegend: Switch to new ...
- dispersion, loneliness, privacy, retirement, seclusion.