- Antonyms of DESULTORY
organized, systematic, arranged, aware, coherent, conscious, consistent, constant, continuous, deliberate, direct, established, even, fixed, focused, logical, methodical, nonrandom, orchestrated, ordered, orderly, organized, planned, purposeful, regular, set, stable, steady, straightforward, systematic, systematized, thoughtful, undeviating, willful, Managed.
- Examples of usage:
- That is to the idea of a practical mind desultory voice study - "Seed Thoughts for Singers" by Frank Herbert Tubbs
- Desultory practice is avoided - "Seed Thoughts for Singers" by Frank Herbert Tubbs
- Judging the matter fairly next morning Mr Linton and the officers came to the conclusion after a careful inspection that though it would have been necessary for the occupants of the residency to have fled to the little fort half a dozen such desultory attacks would have done the latter no real harm - "Middy and Ensign" by G. Manville Fenn
- Top resources with antonyms for DESULTORY:
- 10 example sentences for Desultory. Read this page and learn how to use Desultory in a sentence. ... Desultory antonyms. consistent, thoughtful, methodical ... Find comprehensive list of opposite words for Desultory at our free antonym dictionary. Questions 1-15 are Antonyms. Find the word most nearly OPPOSITE in ... Desultory is most nearly opposite in meaning to. A. Salacious B. Cursory C. Assiduous Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for "desultory" Spanish Central: Translation of "desultory" Nglish: Translation of "desultory" for Spanish speakers ... 1 lacking a definite plan, purpose, or pattern <a desultory search for something of interest on TV> Synonyms aimless, arbitrary, catch-as-catch-can, random, ...