- Antonyms of CRYSTALLINE
- Examples of usage:
- In fifteen minutes more it became apparent to us all that the height of the rampart and the mountains back of it together with the crystalline clearness of the atmosphere had led us to underestimate the distance and that when we first took alarm at the apparent absence of the blockading fleet the war ships were at least fifteen miles away although the coast did not seem to be five - "Campaigning in Cuba" by George Kennan
- The walls and ceiling were thickly coated with beautiful minute crystalline flowers not sticking flat upon them but projecting outwards in various directions thus giving the whole apartment a cheerful light appearance quite indescribable - "Hudson Bay" by R.M. Ballantyne
- The crystalline lens however performs a special work in focusing which is of great importance - "Physiology and Hygiene for Secondary Schools" by Francis M. Walters, A.M.
- Top resources with antonyms for CRYSTALLINE:
- Synonyms for crystal at Thesaurus.com with free online thesaurus, antonyms, and definitions. Dictionary and Word of the Day. Antonyms. (array of atoms): amorphous, glass. Synonym. Antonyms. Definitions. The Classroom »; School Subjects »; Toxic ... Additionally, silicon tetrachloride, a byproduct of producing crystalline silicon, ... easily seen through <we could see fish swimming beneath the crystalline ice of the frozen lake> Synonyms crystal, crystal clear, clear, limpid, liquid, lucent, ... Synonyms and antonyms for crystalline. 1. crystalline (adj.) consisting of or containing or of the nature of crystals. Synonyms: microcrystalline,; crystallized ...