- Antonyms of CONSTITUTION:
- higher law.
- Misspellings for CONSTITUTION:
- coinstitution, constitioin, considertion, constitition, constitusion, constitutiion, constitiutional, consituation, consatutional, constrioutional, consitration, constatuion, constitutuion, constitutuonal, constuction, concentation, contstitution, consturction, constiton, constatutional, constalation, institustion, contitutional, constolation, constitutation, cunstrustion, constiution, constilation, constituion, counstitution, candidation, constiyution, constitituion, costitutional, consintation, consistution, constatution, consitituion, contitution, considerstion, consituting, consideation, constrution, constution, constittution, constitutio, consitution, intstitution, consttution, conotatation, consultatation, constutution, institutition, consititional, conditition, constituation, contiutation, constititional, consitpation, consitustional, constituin, constrtuction, constituon, constituttion, consturtion, consitition, constutushon, constitiution, constaiution, contsitutional, conpitition, constaipation, cosntitution, constituational, institition, constintution, consitiution, constituiton, contistution, contstition, consititutional, condtition, unconstitutiona, constiturion, consitutiion, constition, consoidation, constittutional, construution, constituton, instutition, instituation, consentation, constitioution, consiltation, consitituation, construtcion, consintution, constititution, constribution, constitutionand, construtction, counsiltation, constitutial, consittution, constitutionly, iinstitution, constitutuon, constaction, constititon, constitutioal, consideratation, considtion, construstion, constitutin, congratution, conspitation, constitutiin, constitutuional, constetution, contstitutional, constituitonal, constitutioanal, consturciton, consititution, constutuion, constitutinal, costitution, consultantation, connstitutional, contstuction, constitutiton, construation, contatution, consideartion, constituitional, constutition, constatain, considartion, constittuion, contibution, constiotution, constitutution, constittion, conrtibution, considetation, considertaion, contuitution, constillation, constipationa, unconstitution, isntitution, concitation, constiaption, constituing, constistution, constituition, constapation, constitutonal, constututional, constitutitional, constiitution, constiltation, constitutioin, constitotion, considertation, consitipation, considaertion, consdiration, contidtion, constutitional, contidition, condidition, constpation, constituiion, concetptopin, consituiton, consertation, consituition, constisution, constittsion, constiutuion, constuition, constuiton, constitutioanlly, constultation, molestatation.
- Examples of usage:
My only advantages were a good constitution and the fact that I came of gentle people.
"Peter A Novel of Which He is Not the Hero",F. Hopkinson Smith.
It is like a king giving his subjects a constitution.
"Expositions of Holy Scripture Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus and Numbers",Alexander Maclaren.
Unless you are blessed with a cast- iron constitution and a stomach of the same pattern, you are not likely to survive.
"The Boer in Peace and War",Arthur M. Mann.
- My only advantages were a good constitution and the fact that I came of gentle people.
- Top resources with antonyms for CONSTITUTION:
- The Sixth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution guarantees the right to a speedy trial. This amendment builds on the Fifth Amendment which guarantees due ... More than 200 years after it was built, the frigate USS Constitution remains a commissioned warship of the U.S. Navy. Manned and commanded by U.S. Navy ... 1 the set of qualities that makes a person, a group of people, or a thing different from others <the question of whether violent conflict is part of the constitution of ... 1 the set of qualities that makes a person, a group of people, or a thing different from others <the question of whether violent conflict is part of the constitution of ... Synonyms and antonyms for constitution. 1. constitution (n.) ... the constitution written at the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia in 1787 and subsequently ...