- Antonyms of CONNOISSEUR
- Examples of usage:
- For all that he poured out a liberal measure of whisky and drank slowly like a connoisseur - "" by
- He 's a connoisseur - "Roderick Hudson" by Henry James
- They were all good and his delight in them was plain but he was evidently in no sense a connoisseur beyond that of natural instinct - "The Pool in the Desert" by Sara Jeanette Duncan
- Top resources with antonyms for CONNOISSEUR:
- Find comprehensive list of opposite words for Connoisseur at our free antonym dictionary. Synonyms for “connoisseur” | The official Collins English Thesaurus online. Over 1 million synonyms and antonyms with quotations and translations to other ... Antonyms are words whose meanings are the opposite of each other. ... acid, alkali; age, youth; amateur, connoisseur; anterior, posterior; brain, brawn; capital, ... 1 a person having a knowledgeable and fine appreciation of the arts <a forthcoming exhibit at the art museum that is eagerly awaited by connoisseurs of ancient ... connoisseur - Meaning in Hindi, what is meaning of connoisseur in Hindi dictionary, audio ... Pronunciation of connoisseur. कानसर ... Antonyms of connoisseur.