- Antonyms of CONNOISSEUR:
- groundling, lowbrow, materialist, philistine, apprentice, beginner, neophyte, novice, dabbler, dilettante, layman, nonprofessional, amateur, inexpert, nonexpert.
- Examples of usage:
- For all that, he poured out a liberal measure of whisky and drank slowly, like a connoisseur.
He 's a connoisseur.
"Roderick Hudson",Henry James.
They were all good, and his delight in them was plain; but he was evidently in no sense a connoisseur beyond that of natural instinct.
"The Pool in the Desert",Sara Jeanette Duncan.
- Top resources with antonyms for CONNOISSEUR:
- Find comprehensive list of opposite words for Connoisseur at our free antonym dictionary. Synonyms for “connoisseur” | The official Collins English Thesaurus online. Over 1 million synonyms and antonyms with quotations and translations to other ... Antonyms are words whose meanings are the opposite of each other. ... acid, alkali; age, youth; amateur, connoisseur; anterior, posterior; brain, brawn; capital, ... 1 a person having a knowledgeable and fine appreciation of the arts <a forthcoming exhibit at the art museum that is eagerly awaited by connoisseurs of ancient ... connoisseur - Meaning in Hindi, what is meaning of connoisseur in Hindi dictionary, audio ... Pronunciation of connoisseur. कानसर ... Antonyms of connoisseur.
- compassion, forgiveness, mercy, pardon, pity.