- Antonyms of ANATHEMA
- Examples of usage:
- Yet when he reeled against Green near the Albany the inspector who was an observant man pushed him roughly aside with an anathema on his clumsiness - "The Grell Mystery" by Frank Froest
- Fired with these pretty and entirely fanciful pictures the superficial observer burns with indignation and calls down anathema upon the head of the deserter - "Happiness and Marriage" by Elizabeth (Jones) Towne
- The destruction implied in Anathema does not mean the cessation of Being but a death which is worse than death because it is a death in life - "Expositions of Holy Scripture: Romans Corinthians (To II Corinthians, Chap. V)" by Alexander Maclaren
- Top resources with antonyms for ANATHEMA:
- Anathema definition, a person or thing detested or loathed: That subject is anathema to him. See more. Historically, anathema can be considered a one-word oxymoron. ... Thesaurus: All synonyms and antonyms for "anathema" Spanish Central: Translation of ... 1 a prayer that harm will come to someone <uttered an anathema before driving the would-be robber from the his shop> Synonyms curse, ban, execration, ... anathema - Meaning in Punjabi, what is meaning of anathema in Punjabi dictionary, audio pronunciation ... Pronunciation of anathema ... Antonyms of anathema. anathema - Meaning in Hindi, what is meaning of anathema in Hindi dictionary, audio pronunciation, ... Pronunciation of anathema ... Antonyms of anathema.