- Antonyms of AIMLESS
methodical, purposeful, systematic, arranged, aware, conscious, constant, continuous, deliberate, established, even, fixed, methodical, nonrandom, orchestrated, ordered, orderly, organized, planned, purposeful, regular, set, settled, stable, steady, systematic, systematized, thoughtful, willful, Managed.
- Examples of usage:
- Quorn mechanically got into the cart in his aimless drifting state of mind all he knew was he had begun to feel tired and wanted to get right away from the place whence he had come - "A Poached Peerage" by William Magnay
- After a little more of it they drifted apart wandering this way and that in a delightful aimless way - "Four Girls and a Compact" by Annie Hamilton Donnell
- And now it is all at an end and everything seems aimless - "Footsteps of Fate" by Louis Couperus
- Top resources with antonyms for AIMLESS:
- purposeful synonyms, antonyms, English dictionary, English language, definition, see ... Antonyms aimless, faltering, irresolute, otiose, purposeless, undecided, ... Antonyms 2 Level 3. Directions: Choose the word ... C. aimless. D. spirited. 6. ORIGIN ... (C) is incorrect because aimless means without purpose. This is not the ... lacking a definite plan, purpose, or pattern <this aimless walking through stores isn't going to get your Christmas shopping done> Synonyms random, arbitrary, ... without definite aim, direction, rule, or method <wandered aimlessly through the forest until we were hopelessly lost> Synonyms hit or miss, anyhow, anyway, ... aimless - Meaning in Hindi, what is meaning of aimless in Hindi dictionary, audio pronunciation, synonyms ... Pronunciation of aimless ... Antonyms of aimless.