- Antonyms of ADOPTED:
- native, connatural, inbred, inborn.
- Misspellings for ADOPTED:
- admidded, adpated, adicted, additued, adaopted, adooptive, adopped, apdotted, accpted, addcited, attpemt, adected, accpeted, addopted, atomated, adjuted, adpoted, adopet, adapdt, adotped, apted, acctepted, idepedant, adopte, admoitted, admited, atachted, adolpted, addoped, adabted, addapeted, aditted, addeded, adated, addttude, wereadopted, adaptid, adoptid, addopeted, sdopted, aditud, outputed, abapted, addatuide, acpted, adornded, adopetd, adidtude, attachted, adtapter, admtted, adoptied, aopted, admiited, apodted, adepted, acepted, dipited, adoulted, apdated, adapeted, adupted, adidted, aported, adpter, aceepted, adopitng, atmepted, adopited, adatude, audieted, adoppted, adoptor, adobted, adoopted, evaported, attepmted, adpted, autoupdate, attpept, adoptided, additied, admeted, acopted, appoited, adoptad, aciepted, addatude, aceptted, adaptivity, dopted, aceppted, edidted, adoivded, stopted, eropted, accpetd, addaped, adopoted, atepted, adapoted, adpopted, adapteded, attampted, adopeted, accdepted, audted, arrupted, acdepted, adapte, adattude, dpoited, adituted, addemded, adompted, appted, admmited, abopted, addapted, attmpted, urupted, adopton, addited, apadted, eurpted, adoped, adaptative, atopped, adaped, adopitve, accapted, adoptd, attepted, accputed, atopted, adipted, aodpted, addisted, adapated, abdupted, adoted, advoided, arupted, apoted, adoubted, aticipated, adepquate, admiteed, adiccted, adasdad, ortopedic, adoupted, auditted, accpetted, adorded, addtude, adaptad, apported, udpated, eccapted, atemppted, attpemted, additud, oppted, adapteted, accppted, adaptaton, adappted, adnitted, adopeded, atttmpted, addutde, addutude, idotid.
- Examples of usage:
Very quietly, too, it had travelled to its adopted country.
"The Story of a Dewdrop",J. R. Macduff.
After considerable discussion this plan was adopted.
"La Vendée An Historical Romance",Anthony Trollope.
Common sense has adopted them.
"The Flutter of the Goldleaf; and Other Plays",Olive Tilford Dargan and Frederick Peterson.
- Very quietly, too, it had travelled to its adopted country.
- Top resources with antonyms for ADOPTED:
- adopt synonyms, antonyms, English dictionary, English language, definition, see also 'adoption',ado',adapt',adept', Reverso dictionary, English synonym, ... to take for one's own use (something originated by another) <shortly after moving to the U.S., the family dutifully adopted the American tradition of having turkey ... Synonyms and antonyms for adopt. 1. adopt (v.) choose and follow; as of theories , ideas, policies, strategies or plans. Synonyms: abide by,; stick,; comply, ... Synonyms and antonyms for adopted. 1. adopted (adj.) acquired as your own by free choice. Synonyms: adoptive. Antonyms: native. Synonym.com 2001-2015 ... Synonyms and antonyms for adoption ... the adopted child is entitled to all privileges belonging to a natural child of the adoptive parents (including the right to ...