- Antonyms of ACUMEN:
- bluntness, dulness, obtuseness, stupidity, artlessness, greenness, guilelessness, ingenuousness, innocence, naiveness, naïveté, simplemindedness, simpleness, simplicity, unsophistication, unworldliness, brainlessness, density, doltishness, dopiness, dumbness, fatuity, foolishness, half-wittedness, mindlessness, oafishness, senselessness, slowness, stupidness, vacuity, witlessness.
- Misspellings for ACUMEN:
- auguement, alumien, accomany, agreemen, accompony, ecomonay, acame, vaccumn, turkmen, comeon, arguemen, aqumen, accompny, ecomany, abomen, vacumn, authumn, immuen, agamenon, aymen, acommon, arguemtn, acroymn, acamdey, argumet, acromymn, eickemyer, ecomonomy, autmn, ahmen, equiment, comen, aguement, automen, eqiument, acuseing, schuman, acamedy, equioment, oktrmen, ocmment, aggument, acome, accen, caymen, accumen, ecomony, annumn, aotumn, arguming, arguemet, equment, ecomoney, uncommen, uncomen, vaccuuming, vacumeing, ecomonmy, accopmany, cumann, documan, ammune, aggamemnon, acoutn, ocmmon, acompony, accomomy, eccomony, vacuming, equimant, equiptmen, acomment, aumni, acryomn, ecomomy, assume'n, accumpany, ecomney, agememnon, asumeing, eximene, acaemy, equipmen, documen, acumine, ecomny, aquiment, ecomomey, aquanem, becumeing, acumin, ocming, aircrewman, judgemen, accoumpy, accum, acompny, acameic, accument, atumn, acaemic, ecnomeny, pacman, cuman, upcomin, acadmeny, documne, acamming, equipmeny, occumpany, camen, vaccuming, assumne, ecmony, accomened, accumin, acutane, eckman, ecomnomy, argumetn, carmen, amagen, acument, ahuman, eachmonth, accuman, acoompany, econmeny, vacummn, agemenon, cameno, argumen, acompnay, ecomeny, accomoany, aconymn, acromyn, acuman, amuminum, attackmen, autumen, backmann, aaglman, aajlman, douccumen, ecomnoy, ecomoncy, equiament, ucpoming, upcomgin, vacuumin.
- Examples of usage:
Men of the most devout spirit, intellectual acumen, and profound scholarship, uphold these various theories.
"Love's Final Victory",Horatio.
Featherstone had shown considerable acumen in giving Jim the corner room on the first floor.
"Colorado Jim",George Goodchild.
On perspicuity and accuracy, about sixty pages were extracted from Blair; and it requires no great critical acumen to discover, that they are miserably deficient in both.
"The Grammar of English Grammars",Goold Brown.
- Men of the most devout spirit, intellectual acumen, and profound scholarship, uphold these various theories.
- Top resources with antonyms for ACUMEN:
- Synonyms for “acumen” | The official Collins English Thesaurus online. Over 1 million synonyms and antonyms with quotations and translations to other ... exceptional discernment and judgment especially in practical matters <had the business acumen to know that the market for sportswear was becoming ... acumen - Meaning in Punjabi, what is meaning of acumen in Punjabi dictionary, audio pronunciation, ... Pronunciation of acumen ... Antonyms of acumen. acumen - Meaning in Hindi, what is meaning of acumen in Hindi dictionary, audio pronunciation, synonyms ... Pronunciation of acumen ... Antonyms of acumen. Synonyms and antonyms for acumen. 1. acumen (n.) shrewdness shown by keen insight. Synonyms: perspicacity,; insightfulness,; shrewdness ...